The World Service Office, Regional Service Areas, and Local Districts
Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups, Inc. or the Al-Anon/Alateen World Service Office supports a worldwide fellowship whose purpose is to support individual Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups. The individual Al-Anon/Alateen groups are organized into regional service areas, which are then further broken into local districts. This structure facilitates communication between groups, districts, regional service areas, and the World Service Office. District 23 represents all Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups in Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties and it falls within the Northern California World Service Area (NCWSA).
District 23 Al-Anon and Alateen Answering Service
Northern CA Spanish Intergroup (San Jose)
1376 4th Street
San Jose, CA
World Service Office
Address mail to: AFG, Inc.
1600 Corporate Landing Parkway
Virginia Beach, VA 23454-5617
Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Contributions for District 23
Please make checks payable to: District 23 AFG. Donations for Institutions, or any other specific purpose should be indicated in the memo section. Checks for Alateen should be made payable to District 23 Alateen.
Address mail to: District 23 AFG
PO Box 713
Soquel, CA 95073
Contributions for Northern California Area
Make your check payable to NCWSA. On the memo line, write District 23 and your group’s WSO number.
PO Box 10475
Pleasanton, CA 94588-0475
Form for New Meetings and Meeting Changes
Follow these steps If you are starting a new meeting in District 23 or need to report a meeting change (GR, CMA, location, time, etc.).
- Download the A16 form. You can complete and save the PDF electronically and email the file or print the form and send it in via US mail.
- You will need your meeting’s WSO number to complete the form. To locate your meeting’s WSO number, click Meetings in the navigation bar and locate your meeting. Click the meeting name. The meeting’s WSO number is listed in the notes section on the meeting’s web page.
- Enter 023 for the District number. We are in District 23.
- Enter CAN for the Area name.
- Complete the rest of the form.
- Print and mail or complete the form electronically, save and email the form. Instructions on where to mail or email the form are listed on the bottom of the A16 form.
For meeting corrections, email the District 23 schedule coordinators at email@example.com.
For website corrections: